Berries are Better Together!
Since I was a kid, summertime meant eating raspberries! Nothing has changed, I’m still eating as many raspberries as I did when I was a kid and I’ve passed my love onto my little ones. Eating them alone is perfect, but creating something extra yummy with my toddlers is what we like to do! That’s why I’m excited about Driscoll’s #BerryTogether campaign! Because berries are really better when shared together!
I’m proud to be from the number one raspberry eating city in the country, Minneapolis! And coming in the top ten at #3 for the top berry loving cities in the country! Minneapolis consumes 132% more raspberries than the average national household!** Bring on the berries!
Driscoll’s doesn’t just grow raspberries, they grow Only the finest berries. By following the sun and never genetically modifying berries they provide sweet and juicy varieties year round! Talk about the perfect pick-me-up during the middle of winter!
#BerryTogether Minnesota Exclusive Giveaway
Driscoll’s is hosting a exclusively-Minnesotan #BerryTogether sweepstakes, with a top prize of a magical four-night getaway at Madden’s on Gull Lake (it’s amazing!) Also, four lucky first-prize winners will win Driscoll’s berries for a year! ENTER HERE and good luck!
Easy + Fun Driscoll’s Raspberry Dessert
Driscoll’s Raspberry Fluff is the perfect dessert to make for any occasion! Busy? Baking not your thing? In a time-crunch? Picky kids? This dessert is for you!
Five minutes, 4 simple ingredients to create a delicious toddler-approved dessert that everyone will love! Take it out on the patio or deck to create an easy clean up when involving messy kids and #berrytogether!
Driscoll’s Raspberry Fluff RECIPE
- 18oz Driscoll’s Raspberries
- 32oz (one container) vanilla yogurt
- Two 8oz. containers of cool whip (one for mixing, one for topping)
- One box instant vanilla pudding mix (5.1oz In large bowl combine, vanilla yogurt and instant vanilla pudding mix and mix well.
- Fold in one container of Cool Whip.
- Then, sprinkle in 12oz Driscoll’s raspberries. Mix well if you prefer the raspberries to be blended in (this is how I like it!) Or fold in the raspberries if preferred to stay whole.
- Top your dish off with second container of cool whip and spread evenly on top of the Driscoll’s raspberry fluff.
- Lastly, sprinkle remaining 6oz of Driscoll’s raspberries on top!
- Serve immediately or store in fridge.